Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

DSC_0048

Me and my Momma on my wedding day. (Photo by Rick Kloeppel)

Yesterday was Mother's Day, and I spent the day wishing I was with her.  Alaska has been an amazing adventure, but I miss my mom so much.  Being far away has been hard.  We still talk on the phone all the time, but it's not quite the same.  Yesterday, I called my mom multiple times to chat.  I wished I had been able to be there in person to give her a great big hug and thank her for being the best Momma a girl could ask for.   I love you, Mom!  Sending hugs across the miles.

5 comments:

  1. I love you! Love, dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you to pieces! I miss you and cannot wait to see you so I can give you a giant hug!
    All my love - thanks for the wonderful post.
    Love Mom...XXXXOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture... and love your words...and love you too! Can't wait to see you at the Holidays... it will be here before we know it! Love, Auntie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. And isn't that my incredibly handsome son looking like a body guard in the background?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And she misses you so much!

    ReplyDelete